Activities start from 10am, so take a good look at the program and start planning for a brilliant day out in Sydney’s bay-side village.
Win a weekend at the InterContinental Double Bay
Want to experience the new InterContinental hotel? You could win two nights accommodation, plus dinner, breakfast and valet parking, simply for making a purchase in Double Bay during November. Pick up an entry form at the Festival.
Main Stage entertainment, Guilfoyle Park
- 10am– DJ No Qualms & Maz Mazak
- 11am – Armando Hurley
- 1pm – Adam Katz
- 2pm – Doug Williams & The mix
Acoustic Stage entertainment, Cross Street
10am – Jo Elms & Victor Rounds
11am – Amanda Easton
12pm – Emily Harkness & Ben Stiel
1pm – Chica
2pm – Martinez Akustica
3pm – Ollie Kirk
Eat Street, Knox Lane
- Food trucks will transform Knox Lane with cuisine to satisfy all cravings; Let’s Do Yum Cha, Tsuru, Bite Size Delights, Urban Pasta, Agape Organic Food Truck
Prestige Car Showcase and Jayco, Bay Street
- Hosted by Clayon Bespoke, over 20 prestige cars will be on display. Two high-end caravans from Jayco will also be on show.
Children’s activites, Guilfoyle Park
- Kids Zone – Camel rides, a petting zoo,stilt walkers and amusement rides will keep the children entertained for hours. Come along to Guilfoyle Park to join in the fun.
- Get Wild Reptile encounter – Visit Guilfoyle Park for an interactive reptile encounter. There will also be a show every hour with a Q&A.
Double Bay Wedding Showcase hosted by InterContinental Double Bay
- Dreaming of the perfect wedding? Come to the Double Bay Wedding Showcase on Sunday, 2nd November for a sneak peak at Sydney’s newest wedding venue, InterContinental Sydney Double Bay and meet wedding specialists who will work with you to help make your special day, just perfect. Be the first to experience Sydney’s newest luxury wedding address. We are proud to host the inaugural Double Bay Wedding Showcase where couples can meet local wedding partners. Reserve your ticket today www.doublebayweddings.eventbrite.com.au