Nutritionist, yoga teacher and bestselling author Lola Berry shows you how to achieve and maintain a yoga body, inside and out. Not only will you improve your fitness and flexibility, lose weight and tone up, yoga will also help you to quieten a busy mind and make mindfulness a part of your daily routine. Lola includes:
- The lowdown on yoga's many physical, mental and emotional benefits
- A guide to choosing the right style of yoga to suit your interest and fitness level
- The core yoga poses, and a range of fully illustrated sequences to target either specific areas of the body or common life challenges such as sleep and low mood
- Nutritional information on the benefits of clean-eating, including a seven-day vegan cleanse
- More than 60 delicious wholefood recipes that go hand in hand with yoga practice
- A simple and inspiring exploration of the ethical and spiritual principles of yoga.
Leading Australian nutritionist Lola Berry appears regularly on television shows such as The Project, The Today Show and A Current Affair. She is a spokesperson on nutrition and general wellbeing in print and on radio, and has a huge and interactive online following. She has been practising yoga for ten years and is a qualified vinyasa and yin yoga teacher.
Number Of Pages: 240
Available: 29th May 2018
Publisher: Pan Macmillan Australia
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 25.5 x 21.0
Weight (kg): 0.3